[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is the shaking like whole body jerks? If so, it might be myoclonus. I did have that, as well as widespread muscle twitches/fasciculations. For me, both symptoms improved on steroids. I'm sorry you are struggling to sleep. Insomnia sucks big time. I hope you can succeed at falling asleep tonight!!! R...
To be fair, most self-help books are disgustingly tone deaf. One must remember: there are no required credentials to write a self help book or be a life coach. 95% of them are just grifters. Give yourself a minimum acceptable salary/hourly, and after that Look for work that isn’t money first. Find a...
Hi So I have finally admitted I have a problem but I absolutely do not want to even look in the general direction of a therapist. I'm hyper aware of my behaviors now and realize I've been putting a lot on my soon to be husband. When ever I say things I say them, in what I've come to realize, is poss...