[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I was just looking for some advice. I have been questioning whether I may have autism for a few years now. I have regular periods of thinking yes I am and then other times I'm like of course I'm not. The one thing that is playing on my mind at the minute is whether people with autism struggle wit...
The residents in my house are all definitely lower functioning than someone with an Asperger's diagnosis would be. However, at a couple of the other houses there are individuals whose diagnoses I am not privy to, but I would guess that they are more towards the Asperger's area of the spectrum. Regar...
I've heard this from others in my dad's various Alzheimers groups. Have always thought we were extremely lucky to never experience the moodiness. I think it's because my dad has vascular dementia rather than proper Alzheimers. Essentially his arteries are so blocked that his brain is starved of oxyg...
Just to sprinkle some extra information: Skeletal muscles: Most of the ones connected to your bones. What folks usually think of when you say "muscle", the ones under your conscious control. (Includes your tongue.) Smooth muscles: Unlike skeletal muscles, can stay contracted. Commonly found in your ...
I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember but have never been suspected to be on the spectrum. I also know women/girls are often overlooked for ASD. I have had the same two friends since kindergarten (love them to pieces), but there have also been periods where we did ...