[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Julie , I'm sorry about the tough situation you are in, I'm new here too and hoping I can find support and some coping skills too, welcome to the site
Good post and couldn't agree more, I came off Facebook and all social media about 10 years ago, it is a highlight real of people showing the life that they want other people to see, and can be such a toxic environment too, so I'm social media free too and happier without it
Thanks Penny
Im really sorry to hear that 😞 It must be real tough as your son needs care as well , Arthritis runs in my family too.
Hi bowlingbun I'm sorry for your losses, I don't know what health problems you have , is it okay to ask? I have arthritis in my legs, fibromyalgia and also epilepsy, thankfully my epilepsy is under control quite well with the new medication I've been given, yes I do get some alone time when I need i...
I just found this forum so I thought I'd sign up and give it a try I'm currently caring for my elderly mum who is 78 and has a lot of different illnesses, I've been caring for her for quite a few years , before my mums health got worse I was looking after my dad who was fighting multiple cancers, I ...