[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
But then it gets kind of boring once you perfect a general purpose rocket. Now I'm just sitting with a rocket that can take me to any planetary body in the Kerbol system, and all that's left is the frustration if you screw up the launch / orbit stage.

edited by moderator to remove links
You ever had a good day and someone else make you feel bad about yourself. Sometimes I want to end it. I keep thinking when does life get better? When does it become fair. Life isn’t fair. There’s no point to any of it. I’m going to keep going but I don’t want to anymore. It’s been rough for years. ...
Yeah I don't care about sweet stuff any more, I still like nice dark chocolate but I only order dessert about twice per year. Also can't be bothered with ketchup. *Off topic- It galls me to see how much ketchup is just thrown away in restaurant bins because they just give you it by default and lots ...
I’m at the point of not even trying. Because why not capitalism screws you either way. I’m just overly anxious of retirement and being broke after working for 50 years. I remember finishing high school and I thought hard work and grinding would make someone successful but I don’t feel that way anymo...