[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm very good at empathizing. I always put myself in others' shoes with just about anything so that I can understand their possible perspective. I work in a school now and it's a very handy trait to have. But it's also a bit of a pain, whenever I read stories about people/animals dying or something ...
Hi According to one of my home treatment team it's good to say some positives about yourself every day, 2-3 things if possible. I'm struggling with 1 at the moment. My family have said a few but you know what family are like they don't want to hurt your feelings so they tell you what you want to hea...
A good friend of mine didn't start talking until an abnormally late age (five years old, I think), so his parents went to test if he was deaf, and were told that he has Asperger's. As a result, his entire family treated him with kid gloves, and he was always in special ed. When I met him, he was 21,...