[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all. Just joines. Im not from UK, Im from Argentina I just joined here to see if I kind find other carers of parents in a similar situation. Anyone related with the case of my mother ? Thanks. Hello to you in Argentina Diego If you can access this site it might be helpful to you, it is a forum f...
Are you in the UK? Has mum had a Mental Capacity Assessment? Have Social Services had a Needs Assessment, and you a Carers Assessment? Im not in the UK. She have all the medical attention she needs. Im here mostly to meet other people who also have a parent who developed dementia due to an early ag...
Hi all. Just joines. Im not from UK, Im from Argentina My mother had a stroke when she was at her 40s, now she is 63, she have cognitive issues. She is not completely gone, I mean, she "lives in reality", way different as my grandmother when she also developed dementia. My mother still can process r...