[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I told myself from day one that no matter how out of hand things get or how far my buttons get pushed, I will never take anything personal. So to answer your question, no the kids do not insult me in the slightest bit. Most medical professionals believe that children are born with autism. But the ph...
Hi Title is pretty self explanatory, it could be for Android or iOS, the more suggestions the better, and thank you in advance. If you use it and could describe why and how it helps you, that would also be omegle.2yu.co much appreciated. What are the features you like and what features did you wish ...
Hi My Dad was recently prescribed Gabapentin for hip pain. Shortly after he started to become very forgetful, he remembers stuff from 50 years ago to the day before, but will set something down and immediately not remember doing it. He woke from a nap yesterday, confused (not knowing the day, time o...
The basic concept is that when we experience something traumatic; our consciousness splits. We split to avoid the feelings we felt during the traumatic event because we didn’t know how to handle it any other way at the time. The part you distanced yourself from subconsciously is still inside bringin...
My grandmother started this a year ago :( and it just keeps getting worse. Last week she called the police because she thought someone was breaking into her house. When police arrived, she called the police again claiming imposter police were trying to rob her. When the second set of police showed u...
I work and have worked in mental health for my entire adult life (late 20s now). I have my own mental health diagnoses. I was diagnosed with severe OCD when I was 11. Since then I've gone through periods of generalized anxiety, agoraphobia, panic disorder, you name it. It has destroyed my life once ...