[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for the reply, yes I was 33 when I first gave up work to become a full time carer for my grandmother who at the time had the beginnings of dementia. I was with her from then until she died 6 years later. Now I care for my elderly parents who both have issues which stop their daily lives bu...
I like reading a lot of different books. Autobiographical, fiction, history, true crime, Sci fi, fantasy. I have such a varied collection of books it’s hard to pin down one type. If it’s well written then I will give any book a try.
Hi Sunny, yes i live with them now as thats easier to care for them that way. I was a carer for my maternal grandmother from 2006 to 2012 when she passed away, then i became a carer for my parents in 2018 full time. So basically i have been caring for 16 years now. I do try to get some breaks now an...
Hello, im a carer for both my parents. Im 50 and they are both 77 this year, they both have diabetes and other problems and im caring for them now full time, so i dont get much chance for anything else, but when i do i like going for walks, reading, art, history, trains planes and automobiles, compu...