[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Depends on the situation. I always remove myself from the situation first, then cry if I need to. I usually have racing thoughts, so I let them go, but make sure that don't get too extreme. When I no longer feel a need to cry, I wash my face and calm myself down. I remind myself of how far I've come...
I have a speech impediment and often not only struggle with speech blocks and stuttering, but I have a very difficult time translating my thoughts into words, period. I always wondered if it was because of my social anxiety, or if my speech impediment caused anxiety, then that anxiety made my speech...
Most lenders are going to require that you show the ability to repay a loan. If you are properly claiming and reporting the income for tax purposes, you may be able to use that to show income, but otherwise you are unlikely to be able to get a loan.
I have been doing the RR for over a year but still experienced spells of lower back pain. I'm recovering from a bad episode that has left my back sore for the past 3 weeks. Saw this post, clicked the video, just got up and followed all the instructions. Its incredibly tough, but my back felt instant...
I like to think about people in past work experiences, good and bad They didn't choose to be there, they didn't have any power whatsoever, so they chose to live and do what they could. Miners dying in the coal mines didn't really have a choice. Boomers getting paid a living wage to work at a gas sta...
Okay so I've been doing a lot of thinking and reading last few days. My autism and mental health are in a terrible state at the moment, have been for ages and gradually getting worse over last few years. I have the usual asd problems and also some mental health problems which is causing my family a ...
Please, if you can, offer any assistance. I've been married for nearly 26 years, but lately my wife's behavior has been scaring me.I believed I was capable and strong enough to handle anything, but I'm not. I've learned this the hard way. Sadly, I've been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome, which me...