[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm going through a pretty similar situation to yours and I'm sorry to hear you're going through this, especially at such a young age. This issue sounds really similar to my grandmother's behavioral and overall manic episodes that coincided with her having an UTI. Once we got her on a set of antibio...
I spent months looking for a new job. Walking in and handing out applications, doing applications on line and in store. I have military service on my application and not even Walmart would hire me. I had a few interviews but they never called me back. It gets depressing and hard. I'm so lucky my hus...
It's been a long time since I could easily cry, life got harder and really messed up, and I've been through allot. So many things that hurt so much I wish I could cry and I can't even. I don't really know what to do and I feel like I'm going to just snap one day. My mental health is pretty poor but ...
When I perform anything "strenuous," I experience shaking and extreme trembling. A number of years ago, an infection began a major decline in my health. I'm working on a few things to get back to normal, but I've got an uncontrolled shaking problem when I crouch, squat, or otherwise use my leg and c...
My wife, who suffers from depression and anxiety, has been under my care. We've been dating for eight years now.. During my night shift, I FaceTimed her from work, and she immediately broke down in tears and said that she had self-harmed. During our time together, she has only done this four times. ...