[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If your friend can bear it he needs to start keeping a diary of all the incidences of noise. This sort of written record is accepted as evidence as long as he doesn't exaggerate or embellish it in an easily disproven way. The local authority (council) has a statutory duty to investigate complaints o...
Most of my self harm has been in meltdowns, or near meltdown situations. At times like that I don't really have the best control. Sometimes I'm just too panicked and desperate for some relief or an escape from being overwhelmed. It's not a good thing to do. I try hard not to hurt myself even during ...
Hi i’m currently trying to get some medication for anxiety and panic attacks, but have to do some additional tests to check my physical health (which is fine so idk what’s going on). i can’t concentrate nor relax and everything annoys me and feels too loud/noisy/too hot or too cold. it happens only ...
Gaming in general works for me. It's part of my routine for there to be a game on in the evenings when the kids are in bed, whether it's me playing or watching my SO play. Sometimes we watch a boxset to stop things stagnating but I have to admit I just love the motions of gaming. I have some really ...
Hi This just bugs me so i want to know: does anyone else work in customer chat-up stuff like sales, customer relations, shop assistant, stuff where you approach random strangers and make 'natural conversation' with them? Where you're surrounded by people and talk and listen for nine hours straight? ...
I care for my grandmother who has dementia and it's been 7 years. First thing I noticed was her becoming testy. She started to not be the sweet grandma anymore. She also started calling me a liar because she couldn't remember things. I was getting puzzled as to why she couldn't remember things. Then...
It's not about talking a lot or not, it's about a sudden change in behavior.

I've always been very reticent and if I started talking a lot it would be alarming. My sister, on the other hand, hasn't stopped flapping her jaw since she learned her first word. If she went silent, that would be alarming.
Hi ’m just looking for a bit advice to see if anyone has been through anything similar. My daughter is 10 and is in an awful routine. Routine did used to be a big part of her life but from may 2021 she has been classed as a school refuser and has been at home from then, her routine has gone out the ...
My wife's primary caregiver is me. My Personality Disorder and Diabetes are among the conditions she suffers from. It has been roughly six years since I began providing full-time care for her while also working full-time. There is nothing more I can do with her, and I'm at the end of my rope. As the...
Right now, I'm having a hard time coping with life because of my struggles with ASD and depression. I'm exhausted, stressed, overwhelmed, and depressed, and I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to keep going. I got my first job last October and lost it in December because I couldn't cope, so pathetic,...