[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I want to lose weight; but as a regular iced coffee person, it’s difficult for me to drink black coffee alone and cut off sugar. Still, it is advised to drink it that way for weight loss. Is it okay if I drink my black coffee with a teaspoon of sugar for it to be palatable? Or does it still prompt w...
I clean the house. It makes me feel better to have a clean and tidy home, so even if life feels overwhelming in other ways, at least I can look round at a hoovered floor, fresh sheets, tidy surfaces and know I have this one thing under control. It's also good to do something a little bit physical an...
Hi
I love Sci-fi. Subsequently, i am watching some old Sci-fi movies tonight. I have watched Them! and now i am watching War Of The Worlds (1953), Later i will watch When Two Worlds Collide.

Do you like old sci-fi movies? If so, what is your favorite one?
Alzheimer's is the most depressing disease on the planet. My grandmother passed away from it. My mother keeps joking about that if she ever gets it, I should smother her in her sleep. I always brushed it off but I'm more and more thinking she's serious and I have no idea how to handle it. I hope we ...
Hi I have been in this bought of depression and anxiety for nearly 2.5 years. It’s getting very boring and tiring. I have been having talking therapy and waiting for CBT but wondered if this needs to be done in a different way due to me being neurodivers? I am waiting for diagnosis but as we all kno...
Hi we have something we have had on our minds for a while and we are looking for advise from other autistic people to see if anyone else feels the same way. we feel like we can read some of someone's emotions fine and some emotions we find harder to see in someone. for example we can see if someone ...
There is also the fact that you as an adult have less time and energy to invest in making new friends. Those that already have a sufficient number of friends have lots of other things to spend their limited time and energy on, such as SOs, kids, work, hobbies and so on, thus making new friends will ...