[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Just coming in to add that it sounds incredibly stressful and it is having a profound and negative impact on you. I have felt really broken by trying to help my own mother out, and I think we often try to juggle far more than is humanly possible. Can you get some additional help in place, so it's...
Thanks, I have emailed the CEO, I never thought to try this.
Thank you. I am being really pushy, and I cannot seem to make any difference. It now I wish I could afford private care for her 😪
I have posted about my Mum several times before. I feel I am totally stuck with her current situation, and nothing I do makes any difference. My Mum has been a revolving door patient, in and out of hospital since February and though care packages at home have been tried multiple times, none have wor...
It sounds like an impossible situation, and I can relate to the difficulty of seeking mental health help. It's awful to feel you have to put a loved one at risk to be listened to. Do you live with your parents?
There are some really interesting courses on Futurelearn.
This is awful. I heard it being discussed on Radio 4 recently, and I can't remember the suggestions, but the programme might be of interest:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61826067.amp
Hello, I have posted about my Mum several times before. I feel I am totally stuck with her current situation, and nothing I do makes any difference. My Mum has been a revolving door patient, in and out of hospital since February and though care packages at home have been tried multiple times, none h...
I think you could ask for a referral to hospice care, from looking at the NHS pages on it.

It sounds very difficult xxx
Thanks, I will try. I am worried that there are no beds available .