[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Lucy, I shall certainly consider what you’ve told me. I have a question about Carer’s Assessment - what exactly is it? Nobody except on this forum has mentioned it to me previously. I gather you get one through the Local Authority? My husband’s care is paid for by the NHS I think as he has...
Yes, he is receiving care from a local hospice who come in 3 times a day and I sometimes get a career from 10 pm until 7 am. To be honest he’s quiet mostly during the night and I think it’s hard for him if he wakes up when they go in to check on him so often. The masks are rather off putting I think...
I’m new to this group. My husband is receiving end of life care at home in Gloucester. He has a junctional oesophageal/stomach tumour. He was diagnosed in November 2020. He’s had chemo and radiotherapy but the benefits of those treatments were short lived. He is going downhill rapidly now and has ca...