[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
There is some novel research, that isn't to my understanding conclusive, that MDMA assisted psychotherapy has incredible potential to 'cure' a big part of the PTSD. Regardless of whether or not it is an effective procedure for a large group of people and a safe procedure, there are many people who h...
I care for my grandmother who has dementia and it's been 7 years. First thing I noticed was her becoming testy. She started to not be the sweet grandma anymore. She also started calling me a liar because she couldn't remember things. I was getting puzzled as to why she couldn't remember things. Then...
When we are little we make friends where we find them - you live next door? friend. Sit next to me at school? friend. Generally we have similar but limited interests. As an adult we filter out the people we don't agree with politically, socially etc. By the time we get to the few people left there's...
Hi life I have not been very confident, always the small weak quiet kid. The last year however I have become very confident in almost all aspects of life and it’s great! The one part that I’m really struggling with though is confidence in my mental health and emotions. I can’t help but think “what i...