[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You don’t have to be drastic. You could just start by replacing any snacks with fruit. I have to admit I was never one to just pick up an apple and eat it. But I put a bowl of fruit on the table for the entire family and stopped buying cookies and chips and now when I feel like a snack, I say “eat a...
Possible solutions you haven't thought about: Can you borrow a car from your parents or from a friend, until you've saved up enough for a down-payment? (Perhaps pay them some money for borrowing their car). Can you hitch a ride from someone else who goes in the same direction? Can you actually bike ...
Hi I am caregiver to a family member. She is forgetful and often can’t repeat what she just said. Sometimes yes is really no and no can be yes, you just to have to figure it out. She doesn’t want to bathe or wash her hair. It is difficult to get her to drink enough water which leads to constipation....
Loneliness is a state of mind. You can be surrounded by lots of people and still feel lonely. As a result, workout your mind. When I go away for work and become isolated I make sure to always keep my mind busy. Read a book, learn a new skill by doing an online course, go for a run (exercise is menta...
There are a couple types of bipolar disorder. You qualify as type 1 bipolar if you have one episode of mania, which can consistent in an episode of extreme positive affect, impulsivity, grandiosity, speaking fast, etc. So you don't need to have depression even (although a huge portion indeed do). Bi...
There are very, very few people with dementia who will agree to go into a care home. People with dementia are afraid of change. So you have to use stealth and "love lies" to get them there. My mum went into her care home from hospital after a mini-stroke and the doctors made it quite plain that she ...
I'm not sure if its a problem with my thinking. But it's difficult for me to make friends and acquaintances. It's not that I don't want to. When I'm approaching someone I feel they may not respond and I will be embarrassed. When they do not respond openly I feel hurt and that stops me from continuin...
When I'm in a good mood, why do I still feel depressed or have SH thoughts? I'm used to it being simple and easy, either up or down, but what am I supposed to do when it's shagle voojio both?