[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I found In order to get get the Carers Element for Universal Credit. I had to apply to Carer's Allowance they then awarded an Underlying Entitlement to Carer's Allowance. Before the DWP would add the Carers Element to my Universal Credit Claim. It gets annoying because the departments don't talk and...
I read on Martin Lewis’s post the Royal Mail will issue a form you post unused stamps to and they will send you replacements. You won’t be able to do it through post offices. Basically the new ones will have barcodes attached so at least when the post office loose your letter you can provide the bar...
Hello Group I am Wondering if anyone has some advice. I live with mum we live in a private 4bed house she was assessed by adult social care for a grant for wet room and stairlift unfortunately the stair lift won’t fit. So we said we could not go ahead with works I have a copy of report for future re...