[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone, Without going into the history too much, because trust me it’s very long. My mum ended up getting forced into a nursing home from hospital, then after a best interest meeting was allowed to come home and live with us. This was on the understanding that the local authorities would pay di...
So after almost 5 months in hospital with a short break when mum was allowed to come home to her house, two weeks ago I finally let them send mum to a nursing home for the process of access to discharge. Two weeks in and I’m already wanting to bring mum home back to our house this time so we can pro...
What a terrible situation you are in. Once caring for a loved one starts to effect your own mental state of mind, it’s time to let go and let the professionals deal with it. Once you notify them of your withdrawal they have a responsibility of care for your mother. We all have one life and you need ...
Well guys I would like to thank you all for your replies But now is the time to through the towel in for me, I give up the fight for mum they have won. Found out today that after 4 consultants at the hospital the district nurse manager and mums gp all putting mum at end of life, slow decline. I was ...
Thank you for your replies I think the problem I have myself is that we never wanted mum in any home other than her own these were her wishes. Now because of accident in A&E we have no choice but too. We have taken care of mum for 5 years now even at her lowest was well cared for. Now she has to go ...
Hi bowlingbun, thank you for you reply. £750 per week if so pay but if self funding £1100 per week, is that right you have put £10000 per week we’re you are or a typo? Trust me we have tried two borough’s to find mum a home but no one will except her apart from the one I mentioned. I have a formal c...
I have previously posts regarding mums situation whilst in hospital. This all started in January and after a stay of 8 weeks mum finally came home. But sadly after four days had to go into A&E because she rolled off her bed. She was checked over by the ambulance paramedics and was fine other than a ...
Hi everyone, Update on mums situation, after 7 weeks in hospital she is finally coming home. Well I’m sure you are all as mistified as I am. So I took the advise of you guys and had a best interest meeting, notes in hand. We all came to a dead lock because even though being told mum was not allowed ...
Hi everyone, Well another change today, no wonder my head is in bits, not only have the worry for mums care whilst in hospital but now have to spend time finding out what’s right and what’s wrong with what I get told. So occupational health at the hospital tell me mum is being fast tracked the docto...