[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you Sunnydisposition. I'm relieved to hear the sheltered housing association cannot use the lack of a local contact as a reason to ask someone to move. I am aware of this being suggested to other residents but if a similar suggestion is made to me, I'll challenge it. On coming out of hospital ...
Thank you Melly1, I'm in the process of organising a POA. Something I should have done long ago......
Thank you for your kind reply Charles_2112. I think my dad's current situation may be better than the place you found yourself 15 months ago with your mum but I do understand things can change very quickly. I'm hoping the cognitive assessment my dad is due to have in about a week's time also provide...
My dad will soon be 86 & while his mobility has deteriorated over a number of years, in the last year or so this has been accompanied by short term memory loss which can be random & unpredictable. He recently got back home after a fall and a month's stay in hospital. Thankfully he had a care assessm...