[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi No we dont have a mobility car - which I’m assuming I dont have the option for one because we get the lower rate mobility component of child dla benefit. So I just wonder if any other parent carers have been told they have to top up the mileage for a Personal Assistant? I use the benefit to go to...
Hello, My council in Scotland wants me to use child dla lower rate mobility benefit to top up the Personal Assistants mileage money they will give me to the 45p per mile. Can you tell me if other councils (preferably in Scotland) ask this or do not ask this? I have already had guidance from carers u...
Hello, I’m new and new to caring. For the last year I’ve cared for my secondary school age son during a severed debilitating mental illness - it’s a chronic condition. He also has autism I’m hoping to connect with similar carers in Scotland. I’ve begged Camhs for practical help and the local child a...