[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Charles, It never occurred to invite people round. I sometimes feel I cant think straight and even simple solutions escape me. It's been such a huge transition over past 3 years, often feel mind is scrambled.
Thanks for the messages, we don't currently have any help other than pip payments I will look into what's available. The children gave been amazing taking on a lot of responsibility, another thing to feel guilty about!!! Holidays seem a million miles away. Trying to go out and meet friends for an ho...
Hi all New to the forum but have been browsing for a bit before joining. A brief overview view of my story..hopefully I won't waffle. My wife has had lupus for 25 years and until the last 3 years it was managed ok. However she is now on immune suppression treatment to try to control it. On top of th...