[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your response Breezy.
Yes have tried vapes and patches - she feels they have no effect whatsoever.
Have tried limiting the amount we buy for her but that just ends with frequent phone calls to stock her up.
Am at a complete loss !
Hi , I am getting increasingly concerned about the risks involved in my mother smoking She is 94 years and has smoked since a teenager. She lives alone. I am seeing more small " ash burn " holes in her clothes . I have addressed the potential risks I.e. no papers near her chair - smoke alarms workin...
Thanks Bowlingbun. We do have carers for one hour in the morning. SS feel that is sufficient at present - which I do agree with - however it will change . Its general stuff - housework , shopping , laundry + appointments that we cover. Mum is getting steadily more confused + I personally feel is get...
Hi , I would be interested in advice on getting siblings involved in delivering care to mother , 95 years who lives alone. I have several siblings , but only 2 of us are regularly providing care. We all have different commitments e.g.- grandchildren/ work / voluntary work. I have tried to facilitate...