[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi guys, I can go into more detail but I have a patient who complains of a R sided low back twinge/spasm after prolonged periods of sitting and then standing up. I was wondering if anyone has any exercise ideas to help with that? I've been working on core stability, hip mobility cuz that was limited...
The early signs of dementia are very subtle and vague and may not be immediately obvious. Although the early signs of dementia vary, there are some common early symptoms. If the person affected has several of the ten warning signs of dementia, consult a doctor for a complete assessment. Your doctor ...
Feelings will come. Look at them and let them go rather than letting them become stories. Be grateful for the relationship, many people never connect like that. Things may get tough, but do your best, that's all. Get good sleep.