[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My grandfather has been showing symptoms and signs for a couple months now. His new symptom is now excessive talking. Mainly about that past but it’s over and over again. He’ll tell the same story’s, every day, for about a hour and half. You cant go to the bathroom or get water without a 15-40 minut...
I've had other hobbies that I come and go from but I never really sink my time into them in the same way I do with gaming. Like you I've tried to branch out from playing into making (more specifically making game assets in Blender) but it's just as difficult to stick to that as anything else. Occasi...
Loneliness is a state of mind. You can be surrounded by lots of people and still feel lonely. As a result, workout your mind. When I go away for work and become isolated I make sure to always keep my mind busy. Read a book, learn a new skill by doing an online course, go for a run (exercise is menta...
Yeah! I agree that there's not a quick fix to eternal happiness. In that term we could see it as a mountain to climb. And at the same time, as it is with climbing, it helps a lot if we have the right tools on our journey and got the strength and stamina to achieve it. That's something we could attai...