[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you again Bowlingbun

Just discovered that our local borough council don't offer a pendant alarm system, but I will do some research and discuss with Mum. I think it will give her reassurance.
Many thanks Lucy

I have Signed up to join Monday's Care for a Cuppa and look forward to chatting to others on a caring role.
Thank you for your reply Bowlingbun. When I posted on the forum a few years ago regarding my husband, you provided a great response and recommended a place for a sunshine holiday, which sounded idyllic. You are right, I do need to put myself first sometimes, but find it difficult. It's easier to be ...
Hello I've just registered to join the forum, but have been reading posts over the past few years and found them so helpful. I am 66, recently retired and have for the past few years had low-level caring responsibilities for my Mum, who is now approaching 91 and for my 75 year old husband, who has M...