[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
https://www.gov.uk/maternity-allowance

It's for those in work/recently left work. Universal Credit could help but takes into account household (partners) income and savings, can always try one of the benefit calculators like on "entitledto".
How old is she? She's 84. I was thinking of moving in the next few years, I need to put in a transfer at work and look at houses where my girlfriend lives (prices down here are unaffordable). I don't have a problem with going away, it's like with children you need to let them cry it out or they'll ...
I'm 33, I've lived with my grandmother for the last 16 years, not providing any 'care' per se, just being around. My grandmother has never had many friends, she has an email penpal, and see's her daughter weekly. She doesn't like to engage neighbours or services (like if a plumber was needed). She's...