[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Staying physically active makes a world of difference. I started running after my depression started evolving into anxiety and panic attacks. You might not notice the first couple times, but once it becomes a part of your routine you'll find you're loads happier. I hope that helps!
I just want to say it's one thing to feel isolated and lonely and thus desire more friends and social interaction. But you also seem to think that it's somehow shameful or abnormal to have little to no friends, and I want to say that I don't think that is the case. I don't talk to anyone regularly o...
My parents were actually the ones that moved away from home. They're both in their mid to late 50s so for right now there isn't really anything we need to help them with. I assume when they start to slow down in the next decade or so, either my brother or myself (or both) might move near them. They ...
Drawing is mine, and imo it’s a great hobby for ADHD! Because there’s so much variety on how you spend your time!! The subject matter can change as often as you want, one day I’ll be drawing a western scene, for the next month I’ll be obsessed with building designs and work on that, a month later I’...
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling. There are definitely generational differences in parenting that result in trauma. My generation looked at having your mouth washed out with soap as a normal fact of life (at home, schools, church, etc.). Spankings were okay as long as they were with a bare o...
Hi
Does anyone else find it difficult to get sleep? I've got music, meditations, mindfulness etc and yet still awake!!
This may not be for everyone, but it worked wonders for me, and a lot of other people. Quit ******* social media. It's terrible. You're out there looking at highlight reels of others, bringing yourself down, wasting your time. Also, that social energy that we all have, instead of using it to push yo...