[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there! I have a question. I'm a high schoool graduate, who, unfortunately, needs to spend much time on caring for one close person. I do everything I can and even more, but I also have own needs. Now I'm preparing to enter the local college and almost finished my admission esay, but there's a pro...
Hi Paula, you've come to the right place. We all in this forum are ready to help carergivers in all possible ways. That's why you must stay in contact with us to get rid of loneliness feeling. Ask any questions, start topics and we'll discuss them with you. DM me if you need psychological support.
Hi, Palerider. People above managed to find a lot of good, calming and encouraging words for you that I consider it difficult to even say a word. I hope you won't blame for it. Demetia is awful and I wish no one face it. All I want to say you is to stay strong. I believe you'll be able to withstadnd...
Please, don't do booster shot until you feel well. No one doctor or scientist can predict how you'll feel, so you advise you to be attentive and careful.
Hi i am new on here.i just wanted some advice. i have found out from an email tbat i may lose my job in april if not vaccinated. This is giving me stress. Any advice Hi, Yunus. I recommend you to reconsider your view of vaccination, and not because of the risk to lose your job. First of all, vaccin...
Hi Alan! I was in a similar situation a few years ago and I want you to be strong. As someone else above stated, it's truly not your duty to cook and clean the house for your mum and I advise you to find a carer in your location. I don't know where you're living, so can't give any recommendation.