[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The PIP forms have landed. Its been such a stressful week. Going through all the illnesses again is traumatic. Trying to get the evidence for the new conditions from the GP is a nightmare. The care navigators don't seem to get what I need. Twice now I've tried. Back again tomorrow. I've only got til...
Hi Tom Living with alcoholism is hard. There will bsome al anon groups in your area they are for friends and families. I have been going for many years. Although your mum is now abstinent the damage to children of alcoholics ......no matter what their age is lifelong. At al anon you will will learn ...
Just a big thankyou for your replies to my post Stephan Bowlingbun and Ula
Its helped to get a different perspective on things.
I've taken ages to work out how to get my way around this site. I've not felt great.
I am the mother and carer of my son who is sever sight impaired had strokes head injury and type one diabetic. He is dependent upon alcohol and will also use drugs. I've always worked alongside my carer role but aged 63 it's taking its toll. I'm struggling with stress and wonder how much longer I ca...