[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I am feeling sad because of my sister. We have never been close to each other we were just like poles a apart. We fight all the time. Sometimes we were pitted against each other which has caused resentment. Does anyone have similar stories with happy endings or just any advice how to solve the is...
Hi Sometimes i feel like things are reaching a fever pitch for me. I’ve been painfully self aware my entire life and fearful of judgement. This led me to develop a very introverted, weird personality. I can fake it and get along with anyone, I have basic nice social skills, but there is nothing goin...
Hi Had a screw-up in my care chain just before Christmas that left me without my main mood stabilizer for 5 days, and touched off a major depressive episode that sent me into a dangerous place, and has barely improved even after being back on that missing medication for almost a solid month. So my p...
Thanks for the replies.
Dementia is such an odd, awful disease. I'm just struck today (not for the first time) by the spectrum of mental capability my Dad exhibits day to day. There is nothing linear about the decline (well, maybe from a very high level). At a low level -- currently serving as his caregiver until we get a ...