[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks, I kinda knew it- just needed someone else to say it. Think I need a meeting of some kind with mum and family member to sort the next step. x
Mum is early 60’s has some mobility, but is over weight, some breathing issues but doesn’t require oxygen. She walks (not much) with a wheeled frame and uses a mobility scooter out and about. Family member who gets carers allowance also works, and has a young family. They work 3 mornings a week, loc...
Just after a bit of advice, my mum gets full PIP, and a close family member gets carers allowance. My family member- who claims the carers allowance has started to ‘guilt trip’ me about going to my mums and help keeping her house in order. I work 28 p/w but my travel time is almost 2 hrs a day there...