[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello - I really feel for you, we had the same thing with our daughter who’s 28 this year. We had to get her to leave nearly 3 years ago because of her behaviour. She’s diagnosed with BPD amongst others, but because we won’t allow her back to live with us things have deteriorated a lot between us. S...
It’s really hard when your adult children cause so much hurt and upset when you should be leading a more peaceful life thinking your kids are off your hands. My daughter has LD and is on the autistic spectrum and although she moved out nearly a year ago to live with her boyfriend she still needs lo...
Hi, I have the same problem as you, an adult daughter diagnosed this year with BPD . Self harming, drug abuse, a suicide attempt just before Christmas and I don't know how to cope. She blames her past and me (like you, her recollection is very unrecognisable to my memories). I left her dad when she...
Hello yes I’ve had some counselling a few years ago but this was more to do with her drug use not BPD. Possibly this could be a way to go but unsure who to go to Hi Lol47, counselling of this nature might not be available via your GP but may still be worth discussing, as it clearly affects you deep...
She’s been having counselling and the letter that is due to arrive in next day or 2 gives the full diagnosis, she doesn’t tell us anything regarding the counselling but did say we can read the letter as it’s all our fault she is like this.
Hello yes I’ve had some counselling a few years ago but this was more to do with her drug use not BPD. Possibly this could be a way to go but unsure who to go to
Harsh title but I’m finding it harder and harder to interact with her. We had to throw her out 3 years ago because of drug taking and attacking my youngest daughter. Nothing has ever been easy with her, her choice of friends and men have always been questionable. She has a completely different view ...