[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry to hear the news about your dad.
Bah,humbug,they will be saying we should rejoin the EU next.
Sarcasm by the way.
"You should try the Incredible Shrinking Man (1957). I'm sure Marvel got some of their Ant Man ideas from that."

I don't like that film,not only has it got a Bloody Big Bas***d Spider in it,it shows Cats in a bad light.
Hi,thanks Melly,did you notice the two snails on the gravel?I did have some more.I got them to help with the algae,but they were not up to the job.
I was using my phone to post that,if you click on attachments the photo is visible.
Image]
Hi,here is the outside aquarium I mentioned.
It is not as clean as that at the moment.
I will drain it down keeping most of the water and transfer the fish somewhere and give it a good clean.I will take the gravel out as well.
I read and make models.Last summer I set up a outside aquarium for goldfish using an 80lt plastic storage box. The filters kept the water as clear as tap water,but because it was open all round it got covered in green algae. So I got a glass aquarium for £20,it is nearly 4ft long.Bought it on faceac...