[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband has a long history of falling from bed. I have asked time after time for safety rails for the hospital bed provided, but have been refused. These rails are still made and I offered to buy them myself; the reply was "the bed belongs to us and it cannot be altered in any way". So we decided...
After a further meeting, my husband will be discharged from hospital and return home on 26/9. He will have one Personal Assistant (24/7 live-in full-time Carer). Food and accommodation to be provided by me. No day-time carers The Agency fees for the PA are approximately £1,400 per week, to include r...
My husband is now medically fit for discharge and with the exception of his arthritic knee, which can cause him to fall. He is no longer sectioned - I have been told that psychosis episode was probably brought on by a severe urine infection, bleed on the brain and concussion. All from which he has n...
At the meeting I was told that my husband needs Nursing care and I was offered 4 visits per day; also a night sitter/live in Carer was suggested, who would be sourced from a London based agency (we live in Wales) and who would work on a 4 week turnaround, then someone else would come in. All of this...
My husband (92) has been in hospital since March, after falling several times and leaving him with a bleed on the brain and concussion. He has since developed Alzheimers, which is in the early stages and did have a Psychotic episode, which well under control . He also has severe arthritis in his kne...
My husband is 92 and in hospital where he has been since 23rd March 2022. He was taken there with head injuries & Psychosis, due to having had two falls in 2 days. He has spent many months in different hospitals since August 2021 when he had a fall and broke his hip. Since then he has had further in...