[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I can understand your pain. Any good relationship requires equal efforts and contribution from both the partners. If one of the partners is not making any effort then obviously it creates problem between them. First, you need to clarify whether he is interested in you or just passing the time. Maybe...
I can understand what you are going through. But you need to be strong for your girlfriend, at least for some time. I hope once she recovers she will text you back and let you know everything. Till then take care of yourself.
I feel so bad for you. I don't think people will judge you for this. You've been in a very complicated relationship for so long, it doesn't look like he's going to be okay in the future. Don't know how long it will take him to recover from this disease. So, I advise you to kindly get over this situa...