[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks, I have a telephone appointment with a mental health counsellor booked for tomorrow & I have booked an appointment with our solicitor to ascertain my legal position. I will also check out Diogenes Syndrome . Thanks for the help.
Dear Bowlingbun, haven’t logged on for a while. Thanks for your response. My wife’s clothes have filled 8 double wardrobes, plus four additional double clothes rails in the garage, dozens of boxes and now hang from every door, cupboard, and wardrobe as well as some bunk beds, bought to put up our gr...
Dear Bowlingbun, that is a question I have asked myself. The answer lies in the ocd/hoarding, she is ashamed of the clutter, yet unable to let go of it. Hence the aversion to outside help. The OCD is irrational, but my wife is well able to understand information, has excellent memory & therefore men...
Hi, my name is David, I am 76 years old and the sole carer for my wife Anita, who will be 74 next month, we have been married for 54 years & have 2 children & 5 grandchildren. We also have two dogs. My wife has suffered from type 2 diabetes for 20 years & has multiple conditions as a result of this....