[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Charlotte, Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new aswell. I just wanted to say hello. I'm a Carer for my Wife who is Disabled. I also work so we have a Domiciliary Care Package in place. You haven't had it easy at all . Your Mum has had a rough time in her life. Can I ask is anyone else there t...
Hi Paula, I'm sorry your feeling isolated and lonely. I'm quite new to this Forum so I'm trying to learn how to navigate my way around it. I care for my Disabled Wife and because of the nature of her condition I also find it a very lonely and isolating Life. There is no funds for any Resbite where I...
Hello Marie,
You definitely have a lot going on. My Heart goes out to you . I'm sure your Mum doesn't mean the things she says to you.
My Wife has MS as does my Dad and my Mum is in poor Health also. Life can be difficult as you will know.
I hope you keep in touch and I will support you best I can .
Hi Paula, I'm sorry you are experiencing loneliness. As a Carer for a loved one I do feel the same. I don't have a Social life . However recently I started attending a night class to learn Irish Language on a Tuesday night. I find that couple of hours lifts to an extent the sense of isolation. I'm a...
Sorry I should've been more clear. I do have a Domiciliary Care Package in place and they call Morning , Dinner time and early evening. I do however take over when I get in from work. I also look after my Parents but they are in an Independent Living Facility. They live nearby which makes caring for...
Thank you for reaching out to me. You've had a very difficult time yourself looking after so many loved ones and still as a Disabled Lady looking after your Son. I think if I can change one thing at the moment it's too stop myself feeling so isolated. I feel I definitely have made a step in the righ...
Thank you Ingrid . I will definitely look when I get time at the links you have kindly attached. In recent years becoming a Principal Carer for a second Loved one who had been diagnosed with MS has become a little overwhelming at times. I seem to be emptying the tank everyday in my role as a Carer a...
Thank you for the link. I appreciate your reply.
Hello everyone. I'm the Principal Carer for 2 Loved Ones. I am Male and I'm 50 years old.
I have joined this forum as I feel very isolated and hoped to get in touch with other Carers' who maybe feel similar.
I am hopeful that I can make new Friends on this Forum.

Kind Regards.