[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My 99yr old grandad is mainly incontient and often cannot relieve himself of urine when he does feel the need to go. He wakes up 5+ times a night needing to either pee or have his contenance pants changed. I am exhausted from lack of sleep due to this peeing all night. It's roughly every hour to hou...
Hi there, my name's Caroline and I am 43yrs old. Recently married to my partner of 17yrs. No children, but we have a small dog and a very old cat. I have been caring full time for my Grandfather for about 5yrs, but only 6months ago did I find out could be paid for it. Grandad is 99yrs old, 100yrs in...
I have been caring for my Grandfather in my home for several years now. He is 1 week away from being 100yrs old!! Everything was going fine until this last year, where he has become both less able, and increasingly fighting me for more unattainable independance. He is refusing to use his call button...