[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi bowlingbun, We moved to be close to our older son and granddaughter. I'm not sure we have been passed across to anyone! I registered us with the doctors four weeks ago but they told me our old doctors still hadn't released our records. The new doctors have no idea what is going on. My husband rec...
Hi Melly, What is CHC please? My husband is looked after at home currently. My little boy is 7 and my little girl turned 5 on Monday there! She has a deferred placement at nursery. We just moved house four weeks ago, over one hundred miles! Our little boy is struggling with the transition and so far...
Hi, I am currently caring for my terminally ill husband who has cancer and also for my two very young children who both have Adhd and autism. I am lucky if I can brush my teeth 3 times a week or even get in the shower once a week! I am constantly exhausted and suffering from fatigue. I don't get ANY...