[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hey Patrick Me too. I've had anxiety and panic attacks for years which are regulated through therapy and drugs. But recently my caring responsibilities have brought it on again. I've been feeling: shaky irritable braindead sick sweaty like I'm choking These are all signs of stress. You need to take ...
I feel for you Joda. Caring is tough and my own anxiety has been flaring up too. The best things you can do is look after yourself - eat well, sleep when you can, get in the fresh air, and make some time for you (even for 5 minutes). Panic attacks happen when there's a build up of stress hormone in ...
Hi all I wonder if anyone out there has experience of caring for someone with eating disorders coupled with a personality disorder? My husband and I have had our daughter (my stepdaughter) at home for a year battling with her mental health. She recently had a relapse and ended up in hospital having ...