[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Acceptance is difficult. The person may have lost so much brain power that it is pointless. To try is to be constantly disappointed. I tried to help my son read, finally had to accept it was never going to happen. I would suggest concentrating on the senses. Music that used to please the soul, ligh...
Dear Michael, mate you sound like a saint. I honestly don't know what to say to you. Needless to say I sincerely do wish you all the best in what you do. Melly is probably right. Taste and smell are powerful ways of evoking the past. Consider perhaps a scented candle or music that might evoke memor...
Hi Michael, I suggest you do things that make you happy as if you are happy, smiling and laughing they are likely to enjoy your company more and subconsciously pick up on your mood. Tap into their long ago memories - music they enjoyed, pictures of when they were young, handle memorabilia they have...
I provide care to a family member who is quite frankly the sunshine that brings life to my earth. I have no question of my duties, I don’t have problems putting every moment of my day into providing care. What I am struggling with is I am finding I’ve lost connection with knowing how to take the mom...
I provide care to a family member who is quite frankly the sunshine that brings life to my earth. I have no question of my duties, I don’t have problems putting every moment of my day into providing care. What I am struggling with is I am finding I’ve lost connection with knowing how to take the mom...