[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Turns out it's nothing to do with a tax refund as they don't take tax refunds in paye into account. It's the fact they use the earnings made in one month to calculate the following months intitlement. Which seems a bit annoying. So because I was over the limit in May I get nothing for June. Technica...
Good Day

Not sure if there is any point posting. I quit my job to look after my dad. Basically I'm not due a months carers allowance as athough my earnings were under the 128pw or 554pm limit my employer refunded income tax in my final paye so this took me over the limit.

Is there anything I can do?
Hi Peter yes it's a tough gig as I'm finding out starting caring for my Dad. The Carers Supplement is only available to people living in Scotland as it's created by the Scottish Goverment within the powers they have. Or don't have, but get creative to get it paid. So while it seems the UK goverment ...