[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I know I have to put my health first. Both my brother and my friend say I need this rest before something happens to me. I am trying not to say too much about it to her now. Our normal social worker is on leave at the moment, but have spoken to another nice lady. One of Mum 's main carers is really ...
I am new to this forum but this is such an interesting topic as I feel guilty too. I live with my mum, and have done for years now, we have been there for each other so much over the last few years. Until this year when I had to go into hospital, had an operation, recovered and came home by myself a...
News just in. I have got an email from Lewisham IApT offering me counselling via phone. I will reply to them tomorrow with a suitable day and time I can do.
I am going to contact the social worker who did the needs assessment. She wanted to know if I was named on the tenancy agreement. I am named as the occupant. I haven't heard about the NHS continuation healthcare scheme. I am sure that when the new tenancy agreement was signed by my mum, I was put do...
Hello again. My mum has two carers come in for her personal care four times a day. We are expecting a physio and OT tomorrow to help my mum get out of bed with a hoist as my mum had a fall in March whilst I was in hospital and broke a couple of toes. I won’t be there when they arrive as I have a hos...
I have just joined after becoming a member of Carers UK. I live in SE London with my mum who is now bed bound and has probable dementia. I have lived with my mum all my life. My dad who was in a care home died two years ago. It is only this year that things went pear shaped, as they say. Mum was ill...