[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes we paid a support worker who is self employed - £10 per hour plus expenses out for about 4-7 hours a time - not just that we put so many incentives in place as this young person had not been or had not stuck at any education for past 7 years - we found a private small education place organised a...
Yes I do I will call them tomorrow for advice thank you - I have explained all of this to them and they are not interested - the child was only in education 3 days a week - They are saying the want receipts for everything going back 3 years how can we do that and why ? £54 per week and they saying w...
No they did not do that - I just used the money as I felt was best for the child extras they needed - filling the days as only in part time education
I am a foster carer and have been caring for a young person over the past 3 years - the child has just left and social services are demanding her DLA which I spent on her care and care needs over the time I had her - brought lots of extra things - paid for extra support etc ? Can they demand this wh...