[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi There Can anybody help please i am a 50 year old male carer to my grandfather (6 YEARS NOW) I live with him, i get zero restbite and im struggling now with my mental health i suffer with BPD Grandad is 94 i have just lost my carers allowance as i applied for ESA and apparently u cant have both he...
Hi Everyone ! I felt that i really needed to join as i am finding it very difficult a carer of nearly 6 years to my 93 year old grandfather with zero support from family or any organisations (Not through lack of trying) it all feels sometimes like a thankless task. I am a 49 year old guy and it has ...
Hi Everyone My name is Matthew and i have been a carer for my Grandfather ,93 for the last 6 years As much as it is satisfying being completely 100% here for him, as well as live in his house with him, It has been a massive challenge for myself both mentally,Physically,Psychologically as well with n...