[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello and welcome to the forum.
This is dreadful. Definitely time for a residential college or similar, where he can learn to be more mature. My son has severe learning difficulties, he went to Fairfield Opportunity College in Warminster. It was wonderful, he went from a boy to a man there, taking much more responsibility for him...
Hi he’s seventy one and he’s completely paralysed down his right side and 10 weeks ago he just stopped trying to walk so now he’s dependent on wheelchair of which I’m struggling to push as I have severe osteoarthritis the last holiday we had was about 20 years ago I know I’m not able to carry on li...
Hello, Really sorry for her and wish here a speedy recovery.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I will only have limited access to the site unfortunately, so may not read or reply to messages straight away, but it's nice to know that there is a community of people out there offering support etc. Between work/family and caring as well as my own health it can be ver...
We have to fight with COVID remember to wash your hands, face, nose and eyes. We have to take precautionary measure in this pandemic condition. If we take precautionary measure we will sure overcome this condition.
I had not watch that Darma untill now. Could you provide me link of the same so I can Watch the same.
Make a "Subject Access Request" to the LA. Ask for copies of EVERYTHING they have on record about you since this fostering started. You should be able to do it online, through the LA's website. This is the most suitable advice I think she have. She have to do this as this is the easiest way she can...
Karen Dee wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:56 pm
Thank you Ethan - your kind words are very much appreciated.
Your welcome and there is not much better than a good advice.
Hello Anthony, It sounds like it's all getting too much for you. This is no surprise - no one would be able to do all what you do alone. Have you thought about making an urgent appointment to see your GP and tell him/her what has happened? You sound like a kind and loving husband but it's essential...