[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The Selfish Pig's Guide To Caring: How to cope with the emotional and practical aspects of caring for someone by Hugh Marriott This is a great book for how to cope with the demands of caring and not lose sight if yourself. Totally agree with Melly 1 - I ordered this book via my library - suggest yo...
The company that supplies your electricity will also provide this service along with whoever your local water company is - ditto BT or your telephone service provider. I also believe that Virgin Media have a similar scheme - so would think that companies like Sky would have the same. Thank you so m...
Hi all! We discovered this week that British Gas will put a note on their file to say hubby is disabled & I am his carer so if anything happens to the heating we will get some kind of priority. Are there other companies/organisations I could/should be flagging this with?