[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
mum was last assessed in may or june, i think she was already exempt from council tax doctors have rung once for a dementia review appointment, i asked if this could be done at home or online as a bit difficult with mum as she thinks nothing is wrong with her, she hates docs always has she has never...
hey all thanks for the replies i will give carers uk a call, to answer a couple of questions from bowling no she has less than 10k she rents from council i live on my own rented flat 10 mins from mum my daughter is 11 at the moment as stressful as it is i am enjoying being with mum and do not wish t...
sorry if this is confusing writing explaining like this is not my forte morning all, well by the time i have one finger typed this it will be good evening all sigh. so my story begins in sept 2020, had a call from a neighbour saying mum in tears, doctors phone call then video consultation with speci...