[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello all! Thanks so much for the lovely replies and apologies for the delayed reply, life (as with all of us) got in the way of me coming on here. Anyway, it's really REALLY helped just posting on here and getting my thoughts together. Suddenly realised that my main issue was the lack of ventilatio...
So you do all the caring and sister wants this that and the other on the odd occasion she calls in. Don't make any special effort for her. Difficult to get mum dressed, then leave her in bed in her nightdress, if that is the way she is normally. Will mum know who is in the photos now? Does sister e...
Hi Melly! Thanks for the reply :) Mum's not in a position to make a call on it as she has dementia and doesn't really understand about covid (we always joke she's the happiest woman on the planet as she can't retain any knowledge of the pandemic). So it's left to me and my sister to decide and our o...
Hi all, I'm struggling with a decision on my sister visiting my mum at the moment and can't find any advice on line. I'm live-in carer for my 86 year old mother. My sister lives just down the road. Despite this, we weren't able to form a bubble as my sister has carers in for her son, along with othe...