[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My mother passed away on the 1st September and after informing DWP payments stopped. Now 6 weeks later they have suddenly started again, a lump sump payment of 4 weeks and two following weekly payments. I read somewhere about recieving 8 weeks of carers allowance following the death of the person yo...
She passed away in hospital this morning. Thank you for the responses. Take care.
Thank you for the responses. My mum passed away in hospital this morning. I'm thankful that I was able to give her so many good and happy years, and she never knew about the stress I was under towards the end. She didn't have to suffer too long, and I was able to get there in time to say goodbye.
Thank-you I will give the GP a call.
I've been caring for my mother almost 16 years now. Each year getting worse and worse, and harder and harder. This year I've reached breaking point and struggling to cope. I had to quit my job to take care of her full time, and I haven't had a day away in years. I'm one of four children, me being th...
My 87 year old mother was discharged on Friday after a bout of chest infection and a few other issues. She suffered from delirium while in hospital, and on release still had it but improved. Since then she has improved more each day, however I've noticed on taking Tramadol (which she has taken for 1...
Can anyone here who's recieved carers allowance now or in the past answer this question please. I applied for carers allowance, and through checking my bank details I appear to be recieving it as of the 2nd of this month, however I have recieved no communication, ie a letter, about the decision. Is ...